Fundamentals of Biostatistics 8th edition is a book by Bernard Rosner. Published by Cengage learning in 2016. Biostatistics is the branch of statistics that applies statistics of biological data. This book highlights and explains the fundamentals of biostatistics in detail. There are 14 chapters in total. The names of these chapters are as below.
- General Overview
- Descriptive Statistics
- Discrete Probability Distributions
- Continuous Probability Distributions
- Hypothesis Testing: One-Sample Inference
- Hypothesis Testing: Two-Sample Inference
- Non parametric methods
- Hypothesis Testing: Categorical Data
- Regression and Correlation Methods
- Multi Sample Inference
- Design and Analysis Techniques for Epidemiological Studies
- Hypothesis Testing: Person Time Data
You may also Like: Financial and Managerial Accounting
Fundamentals of Biostatistics 8th edition pdf
Download / Purchase Fundamentals of Biostatistics by Rosner from official stores.